Friday, December 2, 2011

wrap it up!

The Mrs. here!  I started wrapping some Christmas presents today...one of my favorite things to do! Gift bags are fun too, and I use them when I'm in a pinch, but there is something fun about strategically placing a gift in the just the right box, wrapping it, and placing a bow on top.  Christmas offers a unique challenge because you're usually wrapping several gifts for several people.  How to keep them all straight?!?  You can use the old school gift tags, which are nice, but here are a couple more fun ideas that you might want to try this year!

~Assign people in your family their own wrapping paper! My mom has done this for the past few years, and we always try to guess which paper belongs to which family member (only mom knows until Christmas Eve!).  You can use leftover Christmas paper from years past, or buy coordinating prints each year...whatever your budget allows! :)
~Use a simple monogram on packages.  You can write directly on the wrapping paper using big, bright markers. OR you can even make some fun gift tag.  I put a couple samples below...I used extra scraps of wrapping paper and some scrapbooking paper...simple!  You can use fabric, stickers, whatever--have fun with it!


Have fun wrapping!

1 comment: