Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Perfect Snack

The Mrs. here~
So....there are many things that I love about this special time of year.  One of those things is the snacks!  My 'lil sis has been making this "oldie but a goodie" snack for quite a few years now. She just made it again this week and it was so tasty and easy I just had to share it!  (OK, I'm sharing the recipe, not the actual snack because it's all mine!)

Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Mix: 3/4 c. vegetable oil
1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
Dill weed and lemon pepper to taste

Pour over 1 bag oyster crackers and stir until evenly coated.   Lay across large cookie sheet.
Bake at 325 for 15-20minutes (until golden brown)

Enjoy them quick before they're gone! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I could taste them right now--how fun to make snacks together!

    ReplyDelete